Thursday, September 13, 2007

more motivation...

So I'm still struggling with trying to motivate myself to keep going. Something things I read this morning are:
  1. God wants good things for me (Jer. 29:11). Very basic and I've heard it a million times, but there is so much truth in it.
  2. Satan doesn't want good things for me. He wants me to be discouraged and he wants to uproot any seeds of success and faith that I have.
  3. In order to succeed in what God has given me, I must look to Him every moment and turn to Him when the enemy tries to discourage me (Heb 10:35). Speak truth and the enemy will flee.
  4. The mind and my thought life is what I have to guard against the enemy by speaking God's promises because the mind is what the enemy attacks.
God has given me success in the small things, in the big things, in all different types of circumstances and through Him I will succeed!

No comments: