Monday, May 14, 2007

Is this the end of school??

I've decided I HAVE to be done with school. So of course I thought I should check with my advisor to see what I need to do to graduate. I figured he would tell me that I had to jump through a million hoops-- but quite the contrary. I just need to take one more class, write-up and present my thesis, and turn in two forms!!

So, I guess that means for once paperwork, busywork, and politics have been iliminated from the process for me to graduate with a master's degree. I have this very wierd feeling that some how this must be much harder then it sounds.

Well, I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I go to turn in my two forms :)

I want to shout with joy, but I'll wait till tomorrow....

1 comment:

Rach said...

YAY! Where's that shout out of joy? Give us an update. ;-) Love ya sweetness!